Your commitment to the PVHS Booster helps fund our Sea Kings coaches and trainers, and what an amazing job our fall sports teams have done. Producing some pretty incredible results, here is a quick recap of how our athletic programs did:
- PVHS Fall Sports: 7
- Teams Eligible for CIF Playoffs: 7
- Teams that made the CIF Playoffs: 7
- Boys Cross Country – 3rd in league, 8th in CIF
- Boys Water Polo – 1st in League, CIF Quarterfinals
- Football – 1st in League, CIF Quarterfinals
- Girls Cross Country – 1st in League, 1st in CIF, 1st in State
- Girls Golf – 2nd in League, 9th in CIF
- Girls Tennis – 3rd in League, 1st in CIF
- Girls Volleyball – 3rd in League, 2nd round in CIF
Every team was in the TOP THREE in league.
The CIF Championship in Girls Tennis was our 1st girls tennis title since 1990.
The CIF Championship in Girls Cross Country was our 5th title in last 7 years. Mazzy Genovese was the CIF Individual Champion in Cross Country. The girls topped off the CIF win by capturing the State Division 3 title. At the Nike Cross Nationals, the team took 18th, which is across all divisions in the Country.
Please join us in congratulating our fall sports teams. They represented PV High incredibly well this season. Please also join us in thanking the coaches and trainers who contributed their time and talent to lead and support these remarkable athletes.
Enjoy the Winter Break,
Your PVHS Booster